Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Allah Lego

My nephew Eli is a toddler genius. Really he is and I am completely not bias at all. I am sure that in months and years to come that he will be the star of many of blog entries. We were chilling the other day, you know with the legos.

As the executive architect on the job, I must say that I was fairly surprised that when I finished my piece, it was a lego mosque. How does this happen? Am I unconsciously a Muslim? Maybe Allah was trying to communicate with me. I am more on the theological understanding of univeral oneness, so thats cool. At the very least, it was an affirmation of my religious teacherness. Eli, of course, had moved on to making me and Kim, dinner and providing a delicious strawberry ice cream dessert. He is also a culinary genius (at least in playworld.)

1 comment:

  1. It really was quite the masterpiece! Love You- Kim

    ReplyDelete