Sunday, March 30, 2008

The End My Friend

Tonight marks the last night of Spring Break. On Monday morning I will bounce up and head to work to teach the future of country about Camus, Bhagavad Gita and Plato's Cave. I am so ready and rested. After two glorious weeks of beach, Amsterdam, hanging out with friends,various parties this weekend and a dash of soccer this coming afternoon. It has been the greatest vacation ever!

The last stretch of the school year is coming. Only 6 more weeks of my classes left and two months until graduation. Lots of fun times coming soon: E and I are going to Prom (I keep having to tell my mom that it's not actually my prom but its fun to shop and be silly about it) and to see Avenue Q which is my favorite Broadway show ever. He is going to love it! There are a couple more trips on the way: Puerto Rico for a wedding and of course the Spain summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment