Saturday, August 7, 2010

37 days and counting

Pregnancy is so close to the end. According to my official counter, there are 37 days and some odd hours left! The planner in me wishes that it worked like a cooking timer. Once she was ready I would hear a BING and I would have time to make all the appropriate phone calls and calmly head to the hospital. Even better, if that infamous stork could swing by with a telegram or a magic wand and zap her out that would be great too. I suppose the most difficult thing is the waiting and the unknown. Officially, this coming Tuesday I will be in my 37th week which is considered full term. After that 37th week, it can be go time at any time. We can't wait to meet her! Eliot is already all goofy about his little soccer girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment