Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Please Stand Up!

Will the real Lydia please stand up!....OKAY! My baby that isn't even 6 months old just grabbed the side of her pack and play and stood up. She did again and again! My mom cried. My dad freaked. I can't believe it! Everyone is shocked. Clearly she is gifted. :)

Since I don't have a photo of her miraculous efforts today, I have attached a video of her last swinging experience at the park (below). Man she loves that swing. She played in the car too as you can see. She just squeals with delight and I am barely pushing her. She loves the park.

Last night she also tried organic puffs for the first time. They were delicious! It took her a minute to figure out what she was suppose to do with them. She keeps trying to pick them up which will improve her fine motor skills but can't quite do it yet. I tried to explain to her that she will be able to pick things up and put them in her mouth that taste good not just taste like plastic like most of her toys. On the advice of her Aunt Kim we invested in Sophie the Giraffe and that was real success! Sophie is made with all natural elements and decorated with food paints so there is no reason why she can't stick it in her mouth. Plus all the curves and notches are designed to make her gums feel good.


No comments:

Post a Comment