Wednesday, May 12, 2010

She KICK ME!

I was in bed last night trying to relax a bit watching My First Place on HGTV when suddenly, she kicked me. Not only did she kick me but there was some sort of readjustment going on in there. It was a kick and shift! Tears fled down my cheeks and I audibly gasp in delightful surprise. Eliot woke up from his solid symphonic slumber wondering what the hubbub was, so I filled him in. He scooted a little closer, put his hand on belly and fell back asleep grinning...until the snoring started over.

Post Script
I posted this post and I realized that one week ago today was her first thump! Therefore two additional thoughts are required:  (1) the joy of blogging is certainly a lovely medium to keep up with all of this and (2) she must get antsy on Tuesday evenings, why? Perhaps it's her anticipation for hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment